The goal of the AVHP is to increase the number of Delawareans being tested and treated for the hepatitis C virus (HCV) and the hepatitis B virus (HBV). This program is raising awareness, educating clinicians, and increasing opportunities for testing and treatment. Our activities include:
- Development of a Hepatitis C Coalition (HEP-aware)
- Increasing the number of clinicians treating hepatitis C
- Hosting a statewide HCV conference to provide education and support to clinicians
- Sharing information online and through the media
- Working with communities to provide resources and coordinate hepatitis prevention
Together with our partners at HEP-C Aware, we thank you for learning more about us, and what you can do to help yourself and others!